Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle:
Health Benefit and Recipes of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss, Lower Blood Pressure, Sunburn, Diabetes, Cancer, Digestion and Lot More
- Narrated by: Jasper Thorne of Island Audio
- Length: 55 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 04-02-21
- Language: English
- Publisher: Duruamaku Chukwuemeka
- Whispersync for Voice-ready
Apple cider vinegar is majorly juice gotten from apple, when you combine it with yeast; it turns the carbohydrate (sugar) in the juice to alcohol. The process whereby yeast is turned into sugar is referred to as fermentation. Further action by bacteria turns the alcohol into ethanoic acid. It is this ethanoic acid that produces the strong pungent smell and sour taste in the vinegar. Apple cider vinegar contains some vitamins and minerals, including fibre found in diet. It also contains acetic acid (ethanoic acid) and citric acid (citrate).
This book covers the following:
- What is apple cider vinegar?
- How to make apple cider vinegar at home
- Nutritional value of apple cider vinegar
- Benefit of apple cider vinegar
- How to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss
- How apple cider vinegar help in the treatment of diabetes, TB, and Cancer
- How apple cider vinegar is use to lower cholesterol and blood pressure
- How to use apple cider vinegar for skin and hair condition
- Testimonies and apple cider vinegar recipes for various purpose
- Precaution and ways of drinking apple cider vinegar
- And many other information you will love
Grab Yours Right Away.